LM7109 9' SD/HD/3G ENG Monitor
The 7000 series from KROMA includes new functions to increase the signal monitoring capabilities: new inputs, camera calibration functions and improved features; setting a new landmark in broadcast monitoring.
- Battery mount (V-mount or Anton Bauer choices at factory)
- 1280x768 resolution
- DVI-I and HDMI inputs
- Composite i/o (by menu)
- 2x SD/HD/3G-SDI inputs with active loop
- HD/3G-SDI inputs and composite inputs activated by password (check the license codes)
- Tri-colour tally
- Waveform, vectorscope, histogram
New tools have been included to assist in the signal monitoring, such as independent waveforms for Y, Cb and Cr, vectorscope and histogram, displayed in different colours for a quick identification of each tool. It is possible to select the line of the signal in the waveforms for a more precise analysis of the picture.
- Luma check, false colour, and focus assist tools
The camera calibration tools support correct camera settings:
- With luma check, the picture is generally displayed in b/w, and out of range luminance values (below 16 or over 235) are coloured in red (underexposure) or blue (overexposure).
- With false colour, the range of luminance values is scaled in ten different levels and displayed with different colours, making the luminance adjustment easier at extreme lighting conditions.
- With focus assist, the focused edges are highlighted when matching a certain level of sharpness configurable by menu)
- Dynamic In-monitor display (TSL prococol)
- Audio i/o and VU-meters
Audio monitoring is possible thanks to the different input options (analogue and SDI-embedded) and outputs (analogue, digital AES-EBU, headphones and stereo built-in speakers). The on-screen meters, configurable in
size and transparency, display up to 16 channels in different scales (dBFS, BBC, DIN, Nordic, STD, NA, FRA, EBU). The audio phase indicator shows the phase relationship between left and right channels, with special signaling when channels are in phase.
- Stereo built-in speakers
- PiP and PbP
- Remote control
- Layouts -NEW-
One of the advantages of the 7000 series is the great range of tools and additional functions to monitor video signals. It is possible to overlay most of these applications on the picture. Nevetheless, the layout function offers different preset designs to allow the correct display of all the tools, optimizing the spacing, and turning the 7000 series monitors in compact rasterizer.
- Dual Split - NEW-
The new Dual-split displays two inputs and the corresponding WFM, vectorscope, IMD and tally info. A built-in dual spliter with no extra cost.